Sustainable Living is leading your life on such way that you set examples for your fellow humans as well as for the generations to come. You make sure that you are not exploiting your Mother Nature and its resources but in fact using them properly and not overusing them plus taking all possible measures to safeguard them also. We can Sustainable Living by making use of the below mentioned methods and including them thoroughly in our life The ways are :
Our planet has limited resources which we have already overused. To survive and prosper on Earth a Sustainable living is the need of the hour. We need to live in harmony and contribute to our society in whichever way we can. Sustainable living is a continuous way of life to preserve our environment.
Following are the various ways through which we can live a Sustainable life :
• Reduce, Re-Use and Recycle
• Reducing landfills by reducing the use of plastic and non- biodegradable waste which ends in landfills and stays there for years causing pollution.
• By turning off electronic equipments and points when they are not in use.
• By replacing plastic bags with jute bags
• Buying rechargeable batteries
• Using carpool or walking and cycling instead of driving car
• Use LED lights instead of incandescent lights
• By creating a compost for kitchen waste in your backyard
• Grow your own veggies and fruits
• Mend clothes instead of buying new ones
• Reuse glass jars
• Put solar panels
• Use reusable jute bags for shopping
• Save water
• Plant trees
If take a look at all the ways they are very simple but reap very good benefits. If we make use of jute bags instead of plastic we are contributing in a big way. Plastic bags are destroying our soil, our health and our natural resources. We have to immediately remove plastic from our lives and begin by taking the first step towards a Sustainable Life and Sustainable Development.