How can we live Sustainablyadmin
Sustainability or a Sustainable Lifestyle is understanding our responsibility towards our nature, meaning we should use our resources optimally thereby making them available for us, our fellow human beings and our future generations. It is our responsibility to plan our living in such a way that we are helping our nature and our planet to survive. By taking small initiatives and bringing about small changes we can make a big impact on our whole society and as a whole our Mother Earth. We are in a state of emergency where we are left with very little resources to make use of properly. If we don’t take action now then our resources will cease to exist and our future generations will be devoid of witnessing the beauty of our magnificent nature and planet. The small action begins in our household only where we live, a simple example could be by giving up the use of plastic bags and replacing them with our eco friendly Jute Bags.
However some very simple ways to lead a sustainable life are mentioned below :
• Reduce Re-Use and Recycle
• Reducing landfills by reducing the use of plastic and non- biodegradable waste which ends in landfills and stays there for years causing pollution.
• By turning off electronic equipments and points when they are not in use.
• By replacing plastic bags with jute bags
• Buying rechargeable batteries
• Using carpool or walking and cycling instead of driving car
• Use LED lights instead of incandescent lights
• By creating a compost for kitchen waste in your backyard
• Grow your own veggies and fruits
• Mend clothes instead of buying new ones
• Reuse glass jars
• Put solar panels
• Use reusable jute bags for shopping
• Save water
• Plant trees